- Men's UK 6 - NZ 7 (Unavailable online - check in store)
- Men's UK 6.5 - NZ 7.5 (Unavailable online - check in store)
- Men's UK 7 - NZ 8 (Unavailable online - check in store)
- Men's UK 7.5 - NZ 8.5 (Unavailable online - check in store)
- Men's UK 8 - NZ 9 (Unavailable online - check in store)
- Men's UK 8.5 - NZ 9.5
- Men's UK 9 - NZ 10
- Men's UK 9.5 - NZ 10.5
- Men's UK 10 - NZ 11
- Men's UK 10.5 - NZ 11.5 (Unavailable online - check in store)
- Men's UK 11 - NZ 12 (Unavailable online - check in store)
- Men's UK 12 - NZ 13 (Unavailable online - check in store)
- Men's UK 13 - NZ 14 (Unavailable online - check in store)
Classic men's leather lace up shoes by the shoemakers at Clarks. Nature III is designed to provide the ultimate in comfort for everyday wear! A classic casual leather lace up which features a tumbled leather upper with contrast stitch detail, a breathable leather lining and sock plus Clarks' Active Air cushioning technology that pumps air through the interior of the shoes keeping your feet cool and dry. A classic silhouette on a durable rubber sole with inbuilt technology designed to enhance comfort for everyday wear.
Leather upper and lining. Rubber outsole.
There are no reviews for this product. Click the "write review" button below and be the first.
Delivery & Returns
Hannahs is pleased to be able to offer a delivery service nationwide in New Zealand.
On any orders over $70 delivery is free, otherwise delivery is for only $7.50* no matter the size of your order or where it is going.**
Once your order has been dispatched, you’ll receive an email from us with the link to track your delivery.
When you order from our website before 2pm on any business day you can expect your delivery:
- - North Island and major city centres 1 - 3 business days.
- - South Island 2 - 4 business days.
If you place an order after 4pm on a business day or over a weekend / public holiday you can expect to receive your delivery:
- - All of NZ within 2-4 business days of placing your order.
Whether you are in the North Island or the South Island, if your house is on the NZ Rural Delivery Postal route you’ll need to allow an additional 2 business days for delivery.
Please note that our courier is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes. Please provide a physical street address in New Zealand.
These timeframes are, of course, subject to product availability. Furthermore, from time to time, issues might arise which mean we can’t meet these timeframes but, if that’s the case, we will let you know as soon as possible.
*Please note, extra charges may apply for deliveries to Chatham Islands, Stewart Island and Great Barrier Island. The service to Great Barrier is a receiver pays system, whereby Great Barrier Airlines will contact you once the order is confirmed to confirm the extra charges.
**Please note that our delivery charges are non-refundable.